Who is Eligible?
To qualify for Free School Meals an Applicant must live in the Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames and is required to provide proof that they are in receipt of one of the following:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income related Employment & Support Allowance
- Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Child tax credit (without Working tax credit), and have an annual income of less than £16,190.
- Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- PPG Strategy