KS1 Rules for Acceptable Use of ICT and the Internet
- I will ask an adult before I use a computer or other digital technologies.
- I will use the computers, Internet, email, Learning Platform, forums and other digital technologies in a safe and responsible way.
- I understand that the adults in school can check my files, emails and website that I have visited
- If the adults in school have concerns about my safety they may contact my parents/guardian.
- I understand that these rules are there to help me, my friends and my family feel safe. I agree to follow these rules. If I break any of these rules I may have my computer use restricted.