Nursery Curriculum Spring 2
What’s in the Garden?
Same and Different – Plants and Animals/Growing and Changing
- As ‘learners’ we will make a plan for our learning.
- As ‘friends’ we will work together to get the job done!
- As ‘gardeners’ we will learn to grow and take care of plants.
- As ‘botanists’ and ‘entomologists’ we will find out about and care for plants and minibeasts
- As ‘artists’ we will explore colour and pattern.
- We will explore different vegetables and taste them.
- We will grow potatoes and make mashed potatoes.
- We will learn how to care for living things in the environment, including creatures and plants.
Spiritual & Moral
- We will learn to understand other people’s feelings.
- We will enjoy and celebrate family customs and routines.