The Pupil Premium is additional funding allocated to schools in England to support and promote the education of children. We would urge all parents who feel that they meet any of the following criteria to apply.
Who is Eligible?
To qualify for Free School Meals an Applicant must live in the Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames and is required to provide proof that they are in receipt of one of the following:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income related Employment & Support Allowance
- Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Child tax credit (without Working tax credit), and have an annual income of less than £16,190.
- Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
Pupil Premium Statement
Please click here to view our Pupil Premium Strategy Statement 2018-2019 and 2017-2018